Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AGL

Ben_ladin
Contributor
Do you people think we have to short and sell AGL or must we hold for R400 a share .
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
That's ridiculous. Short it - or - wait for 20% upside? Talk about polar opposites!
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
SORRY ABOUT THE ABOVE RESPONSE! Not constructive I know. But for the most part I mess around on this forum to see how "others" approach the market. You really need to have some view of your own on matters. If you ask questions with such a range of unceratainty - well quite clearly you are utterly at the mercy of chance - and that is the quickest way to get wiped-out. So - in a roundabout way - if the snideness of the response forces you to step back and rethink your approach - it should prove more helpful than a technically analytical response.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
High right you are Threshold...
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
Investigate about where resources are at the moment and where they are heading, I will definetly not short AGL, BIL or ARI for that matter.
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
Or ASR.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
For the intelligence oriented - a trade to take your breath, shirt and socks.... http://tinyurl.com/5t3b5nx
0 Kudos