Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AGL

Highlighted
Super Contributor
John - still comfi with this babe ? Chart looks cool, went in long..
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Morning CE/ I am still very cool with AGL I have not been buying just yet as I felt it might pull back as it did, I think The result will be stunning and it will jump so getting in before the results is critical.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Cheers John, good to hear ! Not toooooo long before 21 Feb.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
It will all be about the Buy backs and divs.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I also went in long with ZED this week (12 mths +) and re-confirmed my love and commitment towards my marriage to SIM.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I will keep an eye on them both, My newley aquired mechanized system has me shorting the index today ( I have not made the trade) but it is keeping me from buying today. I am in Imperial, and Sanlam I went from long Amplats to short Amplats 2 days ago, Sold Sasol yesterday morning for a tidy recovery, I am just waiting for an entry into AGl I will be buying my Amplats back soon also. I am also keeping my Eye on INP, PIK, PSG and SAB for longs and posible shorts on SAP and AFX
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
CE: Please note that a dirrector of SIM sold 20 000 000 shares yesterday, I dont think that was to pay his grocery bill if you know what I mean!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Guess you right J man ! What a payday ! Thanks for sharing you "lookouts" with us. There are so many shares which make it impossible to investigate every single one. I think it is a good idee if we all share this sort of info (not tips) and everybody can do their own investigation and make their own decisions.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I dont usually like to talk to much about the shares I am into as I know how much this can influence others, But since You are paying me that 72 grand I thought I would try help you find the money in the markets.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
So kind sir ! Keep an eye NPN, just maybe you will go easy on me !
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
It has had a fantastic run of late it is due a little breather.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Amplats is looking very sweet indeed. Nearly time to go long.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Will keep an close eye, thanks. See the 5 day MA is still below the 10 day.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I agree I am commenting on an intuitive basis only, My system is stricktly EOD data so no trades based on that. T
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Sure, must admit I'm not as technical as some of you guys. Business is 1st priority at this stage and hectic at mo.
0 Kudos