Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AIA

Preston
Super Contributor
Simon Brown and Barry, some guidance on this? Should i add to portfilio?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
barry_1
Super Contributor
I looked at this loan stock for the first time now....I can only mention what I have observed from reading about it....1.It has an impressive list of shareholders headed by Coronation,so we can surely be assured it will be well run and aquisitive....2.I see the consensus of one person has it as a buy!....3.When looking at the PEER ANALYSIS HEPS we see that at this stage seems pretty average.In fact ANNUITY,HYPROP,REDEFINE and RESELIANT all appear better bets....4. At the moment i prefer overseas property companies as especially Europe is starting to recover....Hope this helps,CHEERS.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I looked at this loan stock for the first time now....I can only mention what I have observed from reading about it....1.It has an impressive list of shareholders headed by Coronation,so we can surely be assured it will be well run and aquisitive....2.I see the consensus of one person has it as a buy!....3.When looking at the PEER ANALYSIS HEPS we see that at this stage seems pretty average.In fact ANNUITY,HYPROP,REDEFINE and RESELIANT all appear better bets....4. At the moment i prefer overseas property companies as especially Europe is starting to recover....Hope this helps,CHEERS.
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Thanks Barry.
0 Kudos
ReneK
Contributor
Hi There Which ones are the ones that hold Prop.In Europe besides redefint? Thanks
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
CCO,ITU,MSP,NEP,ROC,RIN....I intend reveiwing these shares,unit trusts etc. next month on my blog .. sashares2010.blogspot.com in comments part A.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
CCO,ITU,MSP,NEP,ROC,RIN....I intend reveiwing these shares,unit trusts etc. next month on my blog .. sashares2010.blogspot.com in comments part A.
0 Kudos
ReneK
Contributor
Thanks Barry will look out for the review
0 Kudos