Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSH and TOPI topping soon

DEP
Super Contributor
ALSH and TOPI still has about 1.6% to go in current cycle, +35800 ALSH and +31500 TOPI... before shorting(ps my targets).
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
DEP
Super Contributor
RAMS - Here is my post - nothing to do with video.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
short, long, i dont disagree as i trade the ALSI strictly intrady, but tell us how you came to decide on the short?
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
... why should i share that - most guys here mock our options anyway. I have been around here long enough. There is not respect for anyone option or ideas. Yeah, and we know who they are (the mockers) - here this site has become a dead place because of that.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
maybe the site died becos the mocking stopped?
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Yeah, I see your other mocking friend is not around..
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Anyway, I must admit - my best trade last year and this year was done after I posted my trading ideas here - and it got knock down and laughed off by "mockers" for days on end - So i follwoed through with my trades and the rest is history - so they actually do you a favour - they help you believe in yourself only. Two single trades June 2011 and April 2012.
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
I agree with you dep , i really try and help whoever needs help,sometimes i need it myself but to put a post up and have it mocked by people and everyone jumps on the band wagon,is not worth wasting my time anymore.
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
what the hell, I'll put myself out there like DEP - you cant fault a guy for making a call based on his system, only for doing a bad trade. Found a long term All share (freely available for years on the internet now).

System triggered on 01 June as the bottom, from this point forward the All Share tends to move 4,000 points almost like clockwork from there over the next 6 months.

So my call (if history repeats itself like it has the past 8 years):
On 18 Oct 2012 the All share will peak at ~37,000 and the TOPI @ 33,200.

Will I be right? Who knows. All I know is Im up 1,800 points out of the 4,000 already.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Agreed. we are headed for a period where the TOPI tends to be stronger. the most it can fall to is probably the break-out point of about 30,800 (return move) but we should go up even more from there. the bears would be the fuel that causes the TOPI to rally even more aggressively, lol.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Will that be the overthrow
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Dep got his info from the Realchatist site. It's a duplication of an Elliot wave formation that chartist picked up on. If you compare the old elliot wave formation and what's happening currently it makes sense. I would have expected some sort of pull back anyway after this very strong run we had, but what I wouldn't have expected is a potential 2000 point drop. Anyway, this is just a warning what a healthy correction is looming.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Kwagga, you very wrong about where i got my info.
0 Kudos