Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI FUTURES FAILED GAP CLOSURE

Mar-11
Super Contributor
260 out of short...250..long
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
the sudden drop or final push was a drop in SP500 thtat started at around 14HOO and still falling - looks like bottom now near
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
arrogance...self sabatarge...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
200 cld be LOD... break and close around there could be me out....see the situation at 120...(for now still long)
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
no but really....we have reached my longer term short target and am thus expecting upside....see post above....250 major support (thought) + 61.8 % fib retrace....seems was just maybe premature..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Christos, whats your take on the SP500, after the sharp drop, now back up , 15min chart and 1 hour looks bullish again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I dont now.Neutral for the moment.Closed my 1 short just before the spike up thanks to Mark.Lost a bit on the other as i closed it in the spike up but stil 260 points up.I still think short is in.The sp500 moving in channel down(1hr).My view still as posted this morning but will stay neutral and wait.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams go look at a 1 hr chart of the sp500.Mark yesterdays low with a W.I think we are working on the X wave presently,the c wave of X.The SP500 still going up to about 1317+-,Then down in Y.I will consider a short again if i get a candle in that area.In the mean time neutral.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Good call for now-stopped out of long at 29260 but took profits on in contract and breakeven on second. Did not seem too convicing-so only 2 contracts.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
310 is 2 50 % fib ret...so always going to be problematic.....if u draw tren line from yesterday low to todays low .... bang...rising trend line just test again 208..@ 15:45...,,,
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
OK CHRISTOS,I See the X wave on 1 hour and I think the 15HOO candle just made the c of the X on the high of that candle to confirm the pattern but a higher target there to 17 as you projected.ALSI just followed- So good strategy, for a posible second short.
0 Kudos
GrantRB
Contributor
there she runs UP UP UP and away
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
falling resistance line at 370....but above 61.8 % @ 330.....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, and confirmed by CHRISTOS double correction pattern on SP500. A red candle before ALSI close and the short is on with a tight stop.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
if no bounce off 216/213..bears will have there way...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
SP500, now on a of Y, maybe a small bounce to b before testing that level around 218/200 again. Christos was just 0.55 of the target of SP high-good projection.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
that bounce beleive or not was not me....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well, 260-who knows. Anyway guys, I am not waiting for the close.. Thanks for a good day and thanks to Mr Market also.Monday an upday if SP500 does not do triple correction. Away for a week on a cruise-hope Mr market treats you guys well-oh a red candle on SP500
0 Kudos
Not applicable
New target for wave 4c down 27800 with tolerance +-50 points.
0 Kudos