Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI Futures

Not applicable
Hi I would like to monitor and trade the alsi futures, and as far as I am aware OST doesnt offer that at the moment. Does anyone know where I can trade alsi futures? I was told www.dwt.co.za but you have to be registered with a broker so I cant seem to open an account. If anyone knows please let me know
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I haven't opened an account with dwt yet, but I'm sure they would not require you to be registered with a broker since you will be managing your portfolio yourself. Maybe you tried to register as a professional trader and not a personal one? You can also try idealcfds.co.za
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanx John I phoned them, they emailed me an install file I am busy installing it now. Could you please explain to me the lady mentioned something about the minimum for trading a contract is 19 000??????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanx John I phoned them, they emailed me an install file I am busy installing it now. Could you please explain to me the lady mentioned something about the minimum for trading a contract is 19 000??????
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
R19000 is the margin requirement for the single ALSI futures contract.
0 Kudos