Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI GAP

Rams
Super Contributor
has the gap collapsed....
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nope, threatened too, just enough to draw us gap chasers in .. then reversed ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Simon... with big gaps you have always got expect that it might reverse on a fresh air close..ie form the open to the prvious days high... as opposed to a full gap close.. the good news id that your engilfing candle system might give you a better entry for the gap close later on
0 Kudos
Not applicable
another attempt at closing maybe?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
will close but taking too long...once below 350 then free fall...I think...or hoping before being stopped out
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
will close but taking too long...once below 350 then free fall...I think...or hoping before being stopped out.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
looks like its going to be timber soon
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There she blows
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
blows and stops...maybe tomorrow....goin fishing now with my stoppers
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
suprised we even closed in the black. I think the strong Rand helped otherwise we would be in serious trouble.
0 Kudos
tee_1
Occasional Contributor
Rams still fishing or maybe short on the alsi.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
yadav
Contributor
Do you think that the short trend will continue again.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Rams where to the waves see support here. My chart patterns say 28,000.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes, Sponono, interesting chart pattern on TOPI,28000 to 28160 support on TOPI which is 61.8% of the April high.But if trades below this level, then interesting pattern forms......next support is at 26681 which is 100% retracement of the April high and 50% retracement of the FEB high!!! Waves.....even more complicated.....TRIPLE FLAT CORRECTION will take the TOPI to 26681....(any rally at 28000 will then be followed by the final decline of wave y of Z ....we now in wave a of Z).According to the waves, indicators(ADX,MACD), moving averages in both the daily and weekly charts, the 26681 support level is likely in the medium term. However trading up from here will consolidate the BULL trend started in August 2010!
0 Kudos