Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI futures

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
-153 pts, 0..6%. DJ -68
0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Amateurs doing bottom fishing? Hope the pro's know the DOW had a green day yesterday when the come to the party.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
now off 213 (0.83%)
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
aussies had a drop of 1.5%, BHP DOWN 2% in Sydney.
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Up she goes, at least pointing in the right direction after JSE opened.
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
Gee. 200 points up in 7 minutes and now negative for the day. Going to be interesting.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yip, that was your 7 minute window to exit longs .
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
I'm short, so smiling.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
has to go up 2day. we got ground to cover. the yanks are really yanking us around!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I saw that as a window to go long....ah well thats the market.....for every trade there are two sides....
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
we have tested 25200 on open and bounced upward... time to go long till 25750
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
This is the part where I go fishing...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
there is an almighty tussle between the bulls and the bears and ....i must say that sramble this morning was invigorating...who says trading isnt fun...
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
hehe invigorating if you on the correct side of the trade. not fun if you are getting bitten. By the way C what you think next week holds for us? some green or just more red.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
scandal....my new years resolution is to have no opinion on which the markets will go....I am merely come to the market every day as an unbiased observer who observes and then acts accordingly. The aim is to have no bias whatsoever.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Chartist thats a good way to look at things almost like the recent cricket umpires in australia no bias.
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Ignore your bias while playing bowls at your own peril, your balls will roll in the wrong direction. OMO
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
TOPI testing the December low
0 Kudos
Not applicable
would be nice if topi tested some highs too. after all we don't want to be biased, now do we???
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
AMS, SOL,Mital, Lib Int, Satrix Div
0 Kudos