Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI futures..

Not applicable
Momentum is building to the upside. First target still 25300.
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
Not applicable
OOps... opened higher. New target 25500
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes..posted after the fact I see.....u really are a fool.....cant u see the gap close imminent...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No wonder, you lost your Royce.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if thats what u call selling for 100% porfit
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Opps, That little move burnt my butt. well done M
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
Got stopped out aswell... anyway got a better entry for the short.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so hasty always ...let the short squeeze play itself out.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Anyway target reached, profits locked in. Time for a nice delicious breakfast. Hope all of you's are happy. Now go enjoy your profits.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You are so so right.. I have a entry waiting but as always I think I know better and as a result I am poorer than I should be. Small loss but loss none the less and as we close the gap a good chunk of the quality move is waisted recovering the loss. This is so Normal you would think I had learnt this by now...
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Sorry to hijack a thread but Chartist do you have a video on gap closing?. I have seen you make comment on it but I have never really followed the conversation and am a little confused about exactly what is being discussed. Would you please direct me or explain again if possible. Ps what do you use as criteria to separate a short sqeeze from a normal rally??
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Bolinger bands can be used.
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
Yip, my trading journal also pointing to my haste as a problem. I tend to get into trades too early... but it's improving... a lot better from when I started trading.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
all you need is a bit of patience....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
venice...yes the gap video is there....www.screencast.com/chartist...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so when we have closed tha gap on the dow we may have a look at closing this mornings gap...Mkadir...once again you miss the really profitable/no brainer/low risk trade of the day...you were lucky this morning thats all .....not saying the gap will close but if we get through 25351 ish I am there waiting to take the gap
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We should see a pause in the advance today as long as 25380 holds. My medium target 26500.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I still see that potential gap close looming....if it does it will be very swift...like falling off a cliff...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes...exactly like falling off the edge of a cliff...freefall 200 pts...
0 Kudos