Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI futures...

Not applicable
I see we reached a high of 24700. Closing above 24680 today is probably safe to the upside.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
InvestKing
Occasional Contributor
Slms. How long have you been investing? Any advise for a new starter? Mohamed Dewan
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Slms. The buyers and sellers are even with todays close. Tommorows opening will give me more indication. Analysis favours upside, but iam not gonna trade until my triggers and indicators light up. Watch the forum.
0 Kudos
mehroon
Frequent Contributor
Salaams MKadir. I have never traded in Alsi's. Do you think R10 000 is a good amount to trade in this product? Or is it viable for only big amounts? Harun. PS I am doing trades on my wife's account and she holds only Abmit and MET.
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
First try to find out more about what the ALSI is, how much it costs to trade and where to trade it. R10,000 is not even enough for 1 contract.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I believe there is an ALSI mini contract at 10%. ALSM on DWT.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
R10k is not enough for cfd's, but you can do spread trading and georgem has also mentined mini contracts with dwt. I suggest you attend Global traders free courses or do some CFD course before jumping. Some of the vendors also offer demo accounts with 100k paper money.
0 Kudos