Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI futures

Rams
Super Contributor
paint drying?
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Preston
Super Contributor
So many choices, water the garden or paint another wall Mr Walker. BTW , I am short on AGL and Sol.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
You should. All your profit is going to come to me.
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Preston, sorry but I have to stand up for Rams, so far the advise has been spot on. The probability of you being right with short AGL is unlikely, anyway that is what a market is made up of, differing views.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
wow, Rams is a valuable commodity. Okay Rams, come clean, this is you with a different username.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
today is too flat to make a call...7 DMA and 21DMA both stuck on 35906!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
So going short on agl and sol is a feasible strategy?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
where is your stop?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I like to called this "Paired strategy". One will offset the other, until the other turn (AGL) negative, in which case you can sell SOL and profit from agl demise or Rams profits.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sounding a bit too intelligent for you. Okay, i am going to be the kid again for Daddy Walker lol.
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Preston dream on, you are clutching at straws. For Rams to be bullish on Anglo is quite a turnaround and was never impressed on the charts. So in this case, i am with Rams as target of +/-R350 to be reached in the near term.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i dont care about my profits, i only care about my risk(stop loss..and stop profit if you know this strategy). So where is your stop for the short on AGL, SOL. Dont talk about pairing if you dont understand it!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
lol, Don't stress, you worry abt your risk and i will worry abt your profit.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
my profit is too big(and always locked in or taken off) for you to take it!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and you sound a lot like your mentor...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
why the 9 to 5 customer facing interface?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
no, i deduced that from the sqeaks that came after the smacks...same squeak that came from your mentor before running back to the playroom(remember your 2000 short?)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yeah, we going nowhere very slowly
0 Kudos