Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI futures

Rams
Super Contributor
Gone yet again. So about 400 points from all time high...how will you position yourself when the time comes...I see some have already exited...I have longs on 15 min, daily and weekly...stop on 15 min in profit....will continue to move stops upwards in direction of trade until market takes me out....another 400 points and possibly all stops will be at minimal risk.....
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
RiskitBiscuit
Occasional Contributor
Rams, where can I find out more on playing the ALSI and what Instrument does one use to trade the ALSI?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
the MACD on the daily chart indicates more upside.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
If you turn your computer upside down, MACD will indicate a "sell"
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ALSI futures....on OST, Go to help, downloads, futures. Or got to Simon's justonelap website for details and setup for Lazy ALSI .
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Agree, trend still up, but there will be a pullback possibly at the high , the market could take me out on the 15 min, but if trend remains intact on daily and weekly, then stops will be moved upwards .....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Got to almost 130 points from the high.....now the lines are drawm
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
New High...now have about 1000 points per contract per time frame(15 min, daily, weekly)...stops moved into risk free levels.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
my lazy long just hit 1000 points/contract profits ..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
@simon 1000*ALMI = Immaterial profit
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Now, the difficult part, hanging on to all these points.....I am willing to give some back to milk this trend ....US still some way from high.....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
@Preston = Immaterial comment
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
if you following the DOW...nice pattern on daily...could not get through important level yesterday . Today's move in the US could determine whether DOW going 500 points down...or 500 points up to the high
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
looks like it going to be payday soon for ALSI 15 mins
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
US and Asian Markets closed green ....maybe we see 43000 on ALSI futures.....
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
I want to but i cant put new money to work on this, not with eskom, i dont know i am gonna be the next one to be loadshed, went 5 days without juice last week.. And these gaps are driving me crazy!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Whats wrong with a laptop and a 3G modem?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos