Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI ominous....stop.

Not applicable
That Hourly Chart wants to give birth to something.Rosemary's Baby ?...OK..back in cash.Blink.
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
Fredsed
Super Contributor
It's OK to go short now. I won't look.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
In this Mkt...it's where to next ? Not a clue.It should dump.It's jumped 2000 points from the bottom.But hey, it's the ALSI and can rocket to a 28500 Trendline Resistance...before dumping.Yeah,I'll short at 27 000.(if it gets there.).He wrote...just before an amazing infusion of hedge-fund greed.My ulcers...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's a Tight-rope on the TOPI P&F chart at Close of Play on Wednesday.TOPI back to Resistance.New BUY signal at 27 100 with resistance after that at 27 799.Alternatively, a new SELL signal at 27400.....and an out-of-body experience of note, as we head for the last downleg>>>Support at 23 600.Yup.Something is going to Flash !Crash. I say...RED.Dead ahead.And short 2.If it drops back to 25000,I cover.That's what I love about Shorting.It's Quick and it's Dead and it's CASH.Yeah !.Bob Marley calls....pretty baby.Stir it up...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
...that's 26400 as a new SELL.Damn ! that Herb be good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We can safely say that we have a NEW P&F sell signal....and my eyes keep falling to 23500 on the ALSI as a cover-point.Sep2010 prices.Support.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Could we see a 2000 point drop today ?Surely not...
0 Kudos
yadav
Contributor
So, are we gonna see another 1000 points drop today?? maybe yes..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
She can easily drop her bottom below 25000...today.But we shall see.
0 Kudos
yadav
Contributor
Nice.. I like the way you think. cheers!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It is just dropping, think we will see what happens when US opens.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
4900 on the FTSE is THE signal for the bears.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Monday 22 Aug.Capt's Log.StarGate 7. Protocols update:FINI P&F sees 7800 High as a new BUY signal.Could happen.Possibly, a second chance to stagger some Shorts...or so me thinks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ALSI.FINI....still RESISTANCE.Could be a Big Wednesday coming.Helicopter Ben at Jackson's 'Harvard HillBilly ' Hole annual conference sees the worlds' press agape.What will the sage have to say ? Are there any spare helicopters ? Or will the dreaded Elliotticians have the final word and Deflate the world's BathTub.Many crying babies await us in the coming Moons.Once were Men,etc.....Blub! I want my Hedge-fund back !!!...(calling Dr Phil,calling the good Dr...)### And so we have the ALSI snake coiling and shakin' that nervous tail.Squeeeeeeeeze me.Yeah.Yeah.Just like that...much better.To be SHORT,as at.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It has to be a green day tomorrow?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It doesn't uh....have to.But it can.The ALSI's an Action-Girl.Just keep an eye on her Tail and 20/20 vision is assured.Right now at 26 000,twixt Cup and lip.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The TOPI has to hit 26600 today or a NEW Supply signal will be added to the operating SELL signal = an immediate bearish bias.So let's see...P&F.Point and Figure Chart.Deadlier than a flatulence Cloud after a day in Parliament.Eish!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
More green please "Market", give us more...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah,so we ended up as above with a twist coz the FINI popped a NEW buy signal on Wed.Now what ? Short-term rally before the Dump ?Tweak-tweak...little charts.
0 Kudos
yadav
Contributor
Time to add more shorts...
0 Kudos