Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI to 26500, 27000 or down

of
Frequent Contributor
When will the market drop or will we just go on to 33000 again and why?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
theyoungster
Super Contributor
its talk on the streets that the index will move back down to 22k levels consolidate around that level then move into bull market again..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Must be the prossies on Oxford after 10
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sheet Street. Hear they are having a sale. Buy 2 duvets, get a pillowcase for mahala.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
I though Mahala was on "E"
0 Kudos
manicks
Regular Contributor
We can expect a minor correction no doubt but not to the 22k level, i think this point is long past us.. be that as it may if the market ever gets that low there for whatever reason there is only one choice to make and that is you buy like crazy !!!
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
my friends dad is an asset manager here in cape town he recons that march lows wont be broken and the maximum downward rally would be the 22 k level, but its just an opinion, my guess is as good as anyones, well dow closed above 10000 so guess we still bullish
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Al good, say we can expect a bit of a correction. Will it be next week?month?or year? and is there some profit left to be made in the market?
0 Kudos