Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI today!!!

Not applicable
Bash it all the way down to 26250 to be safe!!!
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
platsak
Super Contributor
Mkadir What do you suggest. I'm in cash at the moment. Wait a while before re-entering. What do you think SBK share will do after the sens. Im burning to get in there. Thanks for the advice from time to time. I really appreciate it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This is only for the brave sellers.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have not looked at SBK charts. Will check it out an let u knw!!! Hang on an never chase a share!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well the roffey divergence indicator says buy the banks....he was going on about them under performing going forward...this is a very reliable contraindicator so I would buy the banks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yep. The banks look like good bargain buys. Not my favourite sector right now. Reviews = buy from 2 sites. I lean towards buy for now.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Hey Mkadir , not sure if you seen my other post , can you give me e-mail address want to ask you about the software you using, thanks man
0 Kudos
Not applicable
[email protected]. not sure if iam allowed to do this!! nway send ur questions.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mkadir..where is the so called free notes that you were going to give me.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL. Whats FREE nowadays???
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
lol your notes
0 Kudos
Not applicable
bulls dont get shaken out ...we are going higher....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Take ur 100 point sell now
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ALSI will only be bearish if it falls below 25500. Holding above 26000 will be positive!!
0 Kudos