Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI traders

janne
Frequent Contributor
Ben Bernake gives speach at 13.15 our time. May affect the price move quite a lot. Market seems to be waiting for the outcome.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Rams
Super Contributor
nuting yet on ALSI-mbe it happened yesterday?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Well it looks like the Dow is trying to make new highs. Who's trading long, and who's short? Rams, what do you trade, what time-frame, and what direction are you favoring this week?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
click on my name- its all been posted before....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey its not a sin making a prediction and being wrong.U are trying to predict the market every time u trade.Even chartist and the other big gurus are wrong at times. Based on todays action on the US markets i am prepaired to stick my neck out and review my call of the sp500.I was expecting a double top on the sp500 but i now think we are going to make new highs in the coming weeks.If i am wrong so what? So if RAMS make a call i look at it and decide whether i agree.Todays move on sp500 i think was a X wave.(could be wrong)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
christos .. pridicting is a mugs game .. trade the price .. buy what goes up .. sell what goes down ..
0 Kudos