Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI

Mar-11
Super Contributor
Howzit all...anyone else looking for a possible reversal today??
0 Kudos
37 REPLIES 37
Preston
Super Contributor
A reversal will probably bring smart money back into the market.I am sitting 80% in cash.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see the sp500 trading on the support line of the bearish wedge(2hr) and will go short on the alsi when the sp 500 break this support clearly.I think that the sp500 is still ging to new high as the wave structure does not look complete but any thing can happen.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
yes...anything may happen, but one has to look where the most reward is for the least risk....and to me that appears to be on the downside...im short now....stop just above HOD
0 Kudos
buffeteer
New Contributor
Guys what would you say I should look at if i wanted to short the market. European put or something like that? Issuers and codes would help. pretty new to this
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Marc II, ALSI ina range again, but looking at Elliot Wave within the range,1 min chart, the HOD will be taken out. Best to go fishing
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
just bounced off high of day at 29850 but will get thru I think.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yep, went past and made new high of day(HOD). Look at flat ABC correction within the range on 1 minute chart and point at which wave B extreme was taken out - HOD was next target....
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
luckly my stop is above HOD...need more convincing break to get stopped..
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Guys, price still going up....why we taling about shorting? When price goes down sell, for now it must be buy....would have hated to be short all day today.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well I tried to help .....
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
rams have a look at chartists website , u might learn something
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
hey, fusion you back....
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Fusion is just another chartist clone. Chartist has more than double figure of accounts just so he can play all you people.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Fredsed, you must be loving this boet.....easiest wind up I ever saw.....
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Analysis analysis analysis
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yeah,all these chartist video fans are shorting a bull market...
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
yeah yeah.... ramzy... my short will show good profit in the days to come.....
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Today we hit an all-time high on the TOPI and the bears will be running for cover and we go up even more.Lol.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams one thing i have learned is never to get windgat in this market.Mark might just be correct in calling a short.Respect his view.
0 Kudos