Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI

yadav
Contributor
any views on ALSI guys
0 Kudos
51 REPLIES 51
Not applicable
Yes i think we in for a run either the bottom of the gap or gap close.(thurdays gap)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
now long....range trading
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
too hasty. would still for Friday's high first.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
trading days range... we at the upper range now..; looks like a short
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
After being all over the graph earlier today it's pretty stuck in one place. I reckon if the US goes up, this thing will rocket.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, high of day taken out, so is this the breakout?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Starting to look short
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
No idea. Local guys want to, but the international markets are looking iffy. I quite like leaving positions open overnight, but this is not one of those times :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No view cause the malsi doesn't like my view..over to Us of A I see them markets being pushed hard through support ..think many thought S&P and dow would be green and hold,factoring in the bad news, but seems more bad news is expected and QE3 anouncement looming..malsi gaps down tm and slips on a banana peel..keeping fingers crossed..Next stop for S&P 1275 and then ultimate target 1240 ish...hope we follow suite cause the local market is too happy it seems.. final note have wide stops and stick to your guns and go with the flow...and keep an eye on that dollar..not forgetting anglo and BhP as they are top 40 heavyweights..Enjoy trading
0 Kudos
janne
Frequent Contributor
I see that since June 1 the Alsi indicators are making higher highs on 1 hour chart. Crossed into positive territory this morning. That would mean long on a good timing occasion today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Still Bearish on malsi, indicators were flat, next leg down to start soon, Im short at 530 and stop very wide at 655..Long term trade..system says short I short, But i would add market does look like it wants to turn..time will tell
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Yes,1 hour trend up but oversold,mbe thats why that last "rally" did not last too long.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
at last some lekker action on the market..not the sticky moves we have been seeing of late
0 Kudos
yadav
Contributor
very good analysis
0 Kudos
yadav
Contributor
US Pre markets indicating for long this evening..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I wouldn't take a long based on pre market..Ben speaking tonight so might rattle markets
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see the short is working well today.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
but BIG Ben said nothing new....or nothing we dont already know.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thats just the point..nothing new..
0 Kudos