Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI

Not applicable
Yes Frost.Did u catch the overnight gap?Thanks for your analysis yesterday.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes stayed short as posted..entry was 28530..saw the trade a mile away and just waited to enter..like the way the price is moving..shows we going to see more downside today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Where do u expect support?28000?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, well done Frost....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
28100-28000 seems to be the point to watch..take some profit..but if we break 28900 i will add to short again as more downside will follow..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes agree but do you mean 27900....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And where shall we Cover our Shorts ? Mmmm....I choose 27200.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
27900 yes not 28900 as post above.
0 Kudos
janne
Frequent Contributor
I see that today at 10 alsi has kissed the bottom of the rising channel for the fourth time in past 2 weeks, at 28100. It should start rising from here. The channel is good for 1330 points...does anyone else see this constellation?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dont try and guess the direction, go with the direction, use the other markets as a guide..they have all broken to the downside..so the probability is we will too.
0 Kudos
janne
Frequent Contributor
I see that today at 10 alsi has kissed the bottom of the rising channel for the fourth time in past 2 weeks, at 28100. It should start rising from here. The channel is good for 1330 points...does anyone else see this constellation?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
depends on time frame.... i am not looking at what happens beyond 15 minutes time frame today but agree with Frost , rather be short than long or go fishing until US opens....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams 1276 important level to break on sp500.This is where wave a=wave c.If we break it lot more downside.If not correction to upside.Presently battel to get through.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Looking forward to getting into the action again as this market sells off and bargains start appearing on the radar. You have got to love this game.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dont forget there is still thursdays gap to close.he he he.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi, today i to a risk going long and took profits just when the US opened. Does anyone know where are we going from now here?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
going nowhere....have to take your profits before the markets takes it back.he he he
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Seems the malsi wants to go up, my view its only bending the indicators, so will be selling still..28300 or there about..I do however notice the gap and if it is tradeable I will take the long..
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
just entered long 240
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Entered long earlier but stopped out small loss.I notice we still trading within the simetrical triangle,market could surprice as to the upside.
0 Kudos