Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI

yadav
Contributor
hi guys, What are your views about the ALSI?
0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
Not applicable
Alsi gap hitting the trendline at 27000.I would think there is a very good chance for a gap close today?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Im not so positive on that,or at least not now.. no big buyers at the current level..BIG data out of UsA later, that is going to make or break the trade.Taking some profit here nice trade in getting a 100% retrace 1350 points per contract..letting a few run just for good measure
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
im long...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So am i.What is your tatget?gapclose?
0 Kudos
yadav
Contributor
I am also long.. targetting 28600
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i will take a little profit round 330/gap close.....but i will be holding well beyond that.....i see us starting wave 5 up to all time highs now.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mark i have changed my mind about the bullish count and turned bearish on monday.My new count suggest that we doing wave e now in triangle and that we are going to break to the bottom out of triangle.The way i count the sp500 we already doing wave 3 down and starting a wave 4 today sideways movement next view days.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Out at 27200.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
I've been following ALSI very carefully the last week, and today is the 2nd time SAFEX is down...not n good record if you ask me...
0 Kudos
Frogg
Frequent Contributor
Stupid question what data are we expecting out of the US later today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Got the following website from Mark.Very helpfull.http://www.forexfactory.com
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Long term target for me is 26450 ish, went short fully again at 27285..p.s agree with view on S&P and that we break 27000..ie close below that on daily
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i think u guys are missing a great oppurtunity ....imo
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
taken 1st profit...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that ALSI decending triangle is pretty ominous. There is 7 months worth of worry to have to climb through. This is the 4th time this level has been tested in the last year, each time making lower and lower highs. I am bullish, but pessimistically so - keeping my longs in place, and no longer adding, if 27000 breaks, I am outa here
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
So everybody going short until the 26000ish mark? Then long again?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Look i was bullish until monday.Thought that after the dept ceiling was raised the markets will go on a run.What happened the markets went down.So i went back to the drawing board and got a new count.Call it the bearish count were the triangle is a wave z corrective wave and to break lower.(The sp 500 triangle already broke lower).i still think the markets will make a run up this afternoon and then trade sideways maybe until friday.And then break the triangle support line lower.if u take the triangle width as measurement the medium term target for the alsi is 24000.My target for todays run could go to 27750.(38% retracement).
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
i still hold my bullish analysis..have renter some long....
0 Kudos
yadav
Contributor
Me too
0 Kudos