Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI

Not applicable
Seems a tripple bottom has formed on the ALSI @ ~ 30360, seems 30200 is quite a good support on the TOPI, or am I analysing this wrong?
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Not applicable
there is no right or wrong...i dont see triple bottom. be careful of one lower low and then potential gap close.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
(1) 11:00AM 26JAN, (2) 09:30AM 27JAN (TDAY), (3) 15:30 27JAN (TDAY)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
BCO1, whats your time frame
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I use 15min candles & was looking over the past 2 days.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
no, but leave out the first bottom and you you have a double bottom with resistance at 30589 and support at around 30310/30320.We bounced off 30310 today at low of day
0 Kudos
Not applicable
my concern is that we move throught that level when you cannot exit....such as just before close or at the open on Monday.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BCO1...i dont want to spoil your weekend but if leading market action continues as i think it will we open below that level on Monday. I would suggest you be very wary of taking adive from people who have not made any money trading.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
or advice from anyone in fact including me... I was just pointing out the potantial danger not suggesting what you should do.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you are breaking another rule... you are imposing on the market your own views despite the technicals...i did not say sell or buy... i merely stated what the chart shows but you are making your own predictions... you could be right but you could be wrong!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Despite the technicals heh? lets see what the market says. Rams in any case its not about being right or wrong. Unfortunately for you I will be right because you have made this all about being right or wrong. The market always has the final say - always - Unfortunately I dont think it end the flow of sewerage from you for very long.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
gap close...allow me this small indulgence...genuises eat my ....!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that should read gap closed...MTM still opne at 183...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
MTM gap now closed..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you quite emotional, i would be also if i was short at 30200 for a whole week!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You must try and pay more attention.......you are way way behind....that was a short from 260 to below 30K last week ....Today is Monday 30 Jan..... 30K Re:Symmetry and confluence - free video by Alsitrader on 27 Jan 10:51 in the same way i will be shorting at the 138% extention of todays swing low to swing high around the 30525 level
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No More Jokes today RAMS?.....i was so looking forward to them.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Is a "tripple bottom" also known as a big bum?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hehe yes it could be...but not if yuou leave out the one data point. I just find it incredible that anyone can say "just ignore the other low"...as if it didnt exist....talk about making the data fit your argument or as the genius here put it "imposing your view on the market despite the technicals" I think there is a picture emerging here....
0 Kudos