Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI

jakes007
Contributor
Is that a possible 123 forming on the ALSI daily chart? How many points on ave can yo expect from a 123 move?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
excuse the ignorance, but what is a 123 move?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
http://www.getfreeebooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Law_of_Charts.pdf.......hes been watching too many of that idiot Chartists 123 move videos again!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
it does look like it may....A typical 1-2-3 high is formed at the end of an uptrending market. Typically, prices will make a final high (1), proceed downward to point (2) where an upward correction begins; then proceed upward to a point where they resume a downward movement, thereby creating the pivot (3). There can be more than one bar in the movement from point 1 to point 2, and again from point 2 to point 3. There must be a full correction before points 2 or 3 can be defined.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you cant make money with all these vague patterns that works once in a while...its probably no better than simple trend lines or moving averages used consistently. looking for a particular pattern for a once of trade is not not good trading...trade the pattern all the time or dont trade it all
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No stop speaking for yourself...the self confessed maker of no money...The charts are all we have as traders and I will defend that position to the death no matter how unrealible they are. You just need to know that all charts patterns/set ups etc do not work all the time.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
while you at it, dont die poor!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
have just bought a new set of boxing gloves for you Alsitrader and Rams. Please come to the Brian Mitchell boxing academy on Saturday afternoon, you can box all you like but your bravado (especially you Alsitrader) on this forum is a real nuisance.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ok heres a deal for you and it could be a bit of fun...if on balance more than 5 non haters agree with you I will leave. (Rams/Fredsed/Hennie/RichardW/Elecrox etc) because as i see it lots of empty vessels here making a lot of noise...
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Oh FFS. I thought we were going to all be nice for a change. Stay all you like, just stop the wailing about who's for you or against you. Have I knocked any video-spam in the last few days? Go nuts, post all day. Group hug. Move on.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Richard i agree ...The insults one takes from whence they come but the deliberate spreading of disinformation and statements like "I have seen the trades you made" are just destructive and direpectful not so much to me as to the rest of the forum.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
mark - agreed .. it serves no purpose .. notwithstanding all sides have been known to dabble in the "deliberate spreading of disinformation" ..
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Short term, short fuse, short shorts, short life.
0 Kudos