Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI

BC02
Super Contributor
With all this nameslaying and whos a what, has anybody noticed the ALSI is on 30,000? Any takers for long, reading the volume seems a lot of people keen.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
saash
Super Contributor
Ok - so back to the real stuff :) Broken new high, wait for test and confirm.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
agreed - it could well be asked where are all the raging bulls now? How much mudslinging was there over this? The market is always the ultimate decider. I hope for their sake they all setp up to the plate this time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We still have a bearish trend. I don't see any need for going long now till the trend ends.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
all will be revealed in the next few minutes
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
If Alsi manages to close above 30150 support is a positive.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well the raging bulls had better do somthing quickly - or maybe they still smoking that pipe sponono was talking about. Time is running out fast and the expanded falt is wanting to run its course. Maybe next time they should stop badmouthing others and actually have a look at the information provided. Whos surfing the elliott waves now?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
US data - initial digestion going +ve favors risk on. Europe taking some profit, then probably follow on.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks but if i need an analysis of the data i will ask a real economist. For now I will take the advice of a real trader.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Your subscribers be real no doubt - Con Man Tout Artist thinks it owns this chat forum eh?
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Shut up Freddie, go chomp your tripe and onions.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
And which one of the fear-driven personalities are you today? Never mind dearie, your Daddy Chartist will hold your limp hand or something.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Daddy Charty wont hold his limp whatever...he got NO MONEY
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Probably lost the money by letting Charty manage the trading account.
0 Kudos