Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI

Rams
Super Contributor
good carnage if you are in tune with the market
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Are u seeing trend change at 39600
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, 39500 to 39600 therabouts...
0 Kudos
Supa
Contributor
So, where to from here? What's the consensus? I'm short but everybody keeps talking about a Christmas rally?
0 Kudos
mullet_fish
Regular Contributor
banking on Xmas rally! not saying it makes sense though!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
from my post above:" looking at daily ALSI needs to take out 40839 and close above that level, to reverse this down trend....40839 was the previous lower high (or end of wave b and monday was end of wave c). Now the high of 28/11/2013 was 40409.....Based on simple trend definitions and some elliot wave....We still going thru a correction on daily until we take out 40409, then 40839 to complete the correction.If 38370 does not hold, then this is a trend change(down) on daily and not a correction.My trade based on the above analysis for Weekly ALSI is still holding up and will continue to do so until 38370 is taken out...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
This sideways pattern is typical of a ABC Elliot wave correction....usually happens after a run in a strong trend....but you never know when the correction is a trend change or just a correction in a strong trend..... All you have and will ever have to allow you to trade the correction or trend change is a stop loss.......
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
If this taps 40k I am gonna get plastered at the local.
0 Kudos
magicactus
Frequent Contributor
Early publunch in 50 points time?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Trading above 39634 and we get there today....
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
Beautifully done, like art.
0 Kudos