Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ALSI

Rams
Super Contributor
you dont understand trading...that makes you dangerous.....its all about trading well and if your edge is doing what you are told at some website then you are doomed!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
thats pathetic...get a life
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you are right i dont understand trading nor do i claim to. I do however understand that you went short at the point where going long was the more profitable thing to do. The fact that the market moved more than 350 points against you merely indicates that people get it wrong. We often learn more from others mistakes.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i rest my case...you are "ineducatable"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes I thought you may be forced to. One cannot argue with facts as someone put it earlier. This does of course not mean you are a bad trader at all. Simply one who got it wrong. The excat timing was just a bit unfortunate as you could not have got it more worng.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and must i burst your bubble now or later...explaining my entry and exit to you now would be lost
0 Kudos