Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AMS and IMP

Not applicable
Well back to a few of my money makers. AMS is setting up for a good long position, however I want to see it break through and close over 700 before going long. This one has a habot of jumping over 700 and falling back to 690. I say long over 700. IMP well that is a tough chart to look at. Basically it is on the up and might see 210, but somewhere my little trigger is showing a quick pull back in the near future. This might be later this week, Thursday or Friday. I am long again but will not temp a climb in at these levels if you are looking at it. Rather wait for the turn at about 200/205. OMO
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Tractor
Occasional Contributor
I agree CPS, IMP looking good to reach around 205. It might even go to 210, but that might be a little ambitious. I am a little skittish of AMS though. It doesn't seem like it wants to go anywhere. It has also outperformed IMP since roughly 21 Aug last year. IMO IMP has the healthier balance sheet of the two. AMS might be setting up for a little correction to about 640 - 660?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
imp just hit a hard wall, the close at 19310 may have confirmed its downside to come, this market is overbought and when it starts to come down, IMP wil come down with it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well I did say a pull back was looking me in the face. So seems we might still hold the under 200 mark but the pull back is comming.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
See du Pont analyses on these two platinum scratchers at http://www.tickertalk.co.za/blog.php?user=stuart&blogentry_id=1780 Do some your selves! Cheers
0 Kudos