Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AMS heading for R780?

yrg
Frequent Contributor
Yesterdays SFM TA report indicated that if AMS closes below 94800c then the next support is at 78000c. Would any of the forum gurus care to comment? Does this indicate that now would be a nice time to short AMS?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Preston
Super Contributor
Go ahead my Bearish Friend. My the force be with you and Princess Leia
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
I'm neither bearish nor bullish Preston, since I do realise that if I buy now it WILL drop to R780 and if I short now it WILL rocket to R13000. Just wanted to know what the experienced TA guys think.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
DY 7.34 EY 6.82 PE 14.66 RSI 19.20 Stochastic 2.39. Imho completely oversold at current levels. The PE isn't expensive, but neither cheap. There could be further downside, although I would think the sellers are tired of giving their shares away? I don't own any AMS. Look at the fundamentals and even these cannot help when the market is so volatile. On a positive note the US Market closed up strongly at close. Perhaps AMS holds at current levels with a short rally before further downside????
0 Kudos