Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AMS

Not applicable
U should already be long.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I was also watching 675.Would have been a great entry point.Almost got there!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes but if u long watch out there is more downside to come.this is only a short long.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AMS on a Tuesday 30 Nov....R666.The Beast is knocking,but I won't open till R650 support.How say you other AMS-ers ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now at a low of R661.....mind-of-steel.Wait....yeah,I'll try a 70 cfd at R651...Now pass that saddle,Mama ! It's almost ready for the Wild,Wild Ponies.signed: Sitting Bull.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I told you I was bailing my short at 655 and would wait for 630/640 entry again (at a push but I dont think it will be there 620)
0 Kudos
GGG
Contributor
VI whats your feeling on GLD? Has it reached its resistance.Think it is time to go short.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
The Eagles take it to the limit one more time. Looks like another breakout from the close here to me, even without my glasses.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GGG: good mornin' to ya ! GLD.Truth is, I'm a little bemused,having just missed the beat when it turned above my Price at 91.20 ( it hit a 91.60)..yeah,just kills doesn't it(heh)...## There's my feelings,fellow trader.All I have left is a glass slipper.Cinderella's gone.##GLD is now fighting at R96 Resistance.And can easily pop a R101 if it clocks a R97 high...BUT...so what.Let's wait a bit.Maybe a flash-attack on Gold will help us.My new entry-price is R92.60.And no, I won't budge.I never chase price.My bathroom mirror knows me well.That's when I talk to the face staring back.How's that Pulse-rate on a Wednesday ? Gone ? ...excellent.Go trade.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CPS: Sound's like you got that AMS foxtrot down to an art,there.Is this one of your regulars to trade ? What do you look for as turning points ? ....forgive my intrusiveness :).I'm curious as 5 cats.Always a student,etc.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fredsed: Hi.little lost on that one.The Eagles ? Gold eagles ? Dude, we should form CLUB ECLECTIC SA. You know,it all makes sense when we plug in the collective Gamma Ray Tube and pass it around.Suck deep now ! and spray the Boardroom with atomic particles...let the brainstorm commence.Aaaa...now there are 3 of you.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
American = Eagle (Golden)+ Eagles song. I like this amateur version at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaFFykwVAOs Otherwise will(try)co - periscope up, brace
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fredsed:I get it.Back in the 70s I was a Judas Priest,Whitesnake,Golden Earring fan....so when I say The Police>>that's the FTSE.(heh)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AMS on a Wed....."thar she blows"...what a Pumper ! from 660 to 691. Yup, I missed it..again.Lips pucker,forehead crinkles,serial-killer thoughts about to commence...STOP !### Go have some Caffeine.It's just a trade after all.
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
Virilius, i still think its not a bad idea to go long today.. My guy tells me Ams is going to about 710... 100 cfd's for me!!!
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
* meant my GUT
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rats, Rats, Rats.....being offline for 2 days (telkom exchange upgrade) and I miss all the action. Ahh well as Vi said its just a trade and I did not get in so I wait for next round. Will pickup another short on the way down next week again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah guys...AMS.I love this share.Like a wild stallion.but treat with Respect.She can do a R740 in a flash.She can also....re-test recent lows. I shall plug in a buy at R661( if it can happen.)MACD gone negative on daily chart.Stochastic still short-term overbought.Anyway...let's see how she plays today.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Vir,why do you say overbought?Rsi and sto both rising but not yet overbought?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Russ: let me clarify...The weekly Stochastic sees a negative crossover.Look at the previous times since Jan 2009.It might mean nothing.It might not.## My sense is..that AMS can clock a R780 by end-Dec.I'll just stick to my Price>> R651...and then ride it all the way through.(if I can Schnack! it on the Buy.)
0 Kudos