Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AMS

saash
Super Contributor
Broken medium term trend of 15 March to 7 April. Comming back to test, entry around 686-689 for short target about 662. Lets see how it goes. Dow falling from resistance level. Alsi broken up-trend and comming to test on the bounce. CPS - you wanted to talk trading ;) give me an opinion guys.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Rams
Super Contributor
Whats your time frame.If gets to about, 689( your projected entry for a short) then will be completing a reverse head and shoulders which is a bullish sign since that coincides with WAVE B extreme. Will then be a high probabilty LONG trade if closes above 700 with target to 760-770. Currently bounced off strong support level and weekly stoch looks bullish. So, if current support holds, no short....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi saash. must admit I aint look at this one for a few weeks now. Will get back to you in a few
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi saash. must admit I aint look at this one for a few weeks now. Will get back to you in a few
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Saash, nice short term analysis. I would agree but entry maybe closer to 684 and downside about 660/658. Quick and ugly but not impossible. Would look for longer trades if we can get them entry down to 650/645 and then a swing back to 720 odd.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
please provide more technical detail.....
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I agree, 184 on the 11th was a better entry, 50% retracement taken out today. On the very short term this might make a nice in-out long as it bounces off this converged support of the 50% retracement, 3 day bearish support, and bottoms of 28&29 March. On the long-term though, a long off completing that reverse H&S would be very nice indeed. Thanks guys.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
bla bla ... 684 ... bla bla - sorry :L
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
still maintain that the entry price for AMS is R800. any thing less is just damn risky.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams SImple 50% retracement from the last high and low combo (630/702) mid point is 666 (But add about 10% to the downside for overshoot and you get 660. Re-entry at 650 ambush zone on fib..... Technical enough?
0 Kudos