Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ANG

theyoungster
Super Contributor
hey will this one open green or red on monday?...im shorting it??
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
good luck to you dude....may go up and down in the short term. Once in a while there comes an opportunity and in MY OPINION this is one of them, I will be investing a substantial portion of my portfolio in ANG call warrants this week (maybe tomorrow). May not get the bottom but I'm betting that by end September for a possbile 10 bagger. Only time will tell I guess
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Be careful for another DRD episode.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
hahaha
0 Kudos
Not applicable
my hedge is still sitting at R201 and there it will stay come what may...was hoping the yanks would knock it there today...alas....hopefully tomorrow!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think I now know why so many serious traders have left this forum. We mention some high probability trades that we are doing and in some cases they work and sometimes do not. Last week monday I said gold was a definite buy and within 2 days it yielded 100% (angsbk 11 to 24, gfisbi 25 to 46, harsbh 8 - 13). I then said because gold had broken 850 which I did not expect at all, I will sell into short term rallies which I did. Now ang I firmly believe is a buy for 2 months and the reason why .....is that its the only class act and myself and lots around here burnt our behinds a few years back on drd and have since learn't from our mistakes. We do not mention the day to day trades that keep us in this markets for years because only your own experience will tell you that and furthermore the trade is generally over before one can even post about it. My only trade today was sbkdbx...in and out within an hour for R20k. And yes they have also been many and "in and out" for a 20k loss. Point is myself and some others are trading for greater than 10 years...every single day....and it is our primary source of income. Round here everything seems to be becoming a childish *****fight with far too many wannabe Buffets around....and the sense of brotherhood seems to have disappeared and morphed into a roulette table scence at Monties. I sincerely wish youz all the best *hic*! ADIOS!
0 Kudos