Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ANY GOLD BULLS OUT THERE

INTTHEMONEY
Contributor
I am looking for solid Gold Bulls (NOT THE BLUE SAD ONES)to say at the end of December 2008 "I TOLD YOU SO" Any groupies wanna join me This will not be a Gloating session but a group of Gold Diggers who if we make a S&#T load of Tom we will celebrate at Mr Bojangles in Cape Town Any Takers Non gold bulls and supporters of Banks and Reatailers BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
As long as those operations are not dependant on Eishkom. Maybe in the jewelery industry where they import the gold and jewels from Chindia. Because locally production is going to be 50%, maybe the future price will then be $2000
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
IN THE MONEY: Hi there; I'm one of them and have been for the past two years. Wish I'd started thinking that way six years ago. Mining stocks only, and small cap at that. I've realised good profits in the past, and have very good gains again now. Staying put for the long term; could be naive in this, but I think that macro fundamentals and related sentiment will make up for our Eskom/government shambles. Re electrity, there's a glim of hope now that they're taking H. Zille and DA proposals seriously(?)
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
PS: Where's 'Mr Bojangles'? Used to be a restaurant of that name in Plumstead, but I think it's gone now. Looking forward to our slap-up celebration one day!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ITM, Riboville, old SB ABC branch in Adderley street, just below the company gardens. Best wine list I ever did saw, 7 different vintages of Warrick Trilogy !!!
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
Yo ho, tx Simon. Same name, but wine list is a different picture! (How CT has changed ...My grandfather worked in that old ABC branch after WWI.)
0 Kudos