Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

APN

Preston
Super Contributor
Looks like a good short. Waiting to re-enter at R150.
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
beware of the 4th stage base
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
dont confuse him, still in preschool!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
sponono, not stress abt the 4th base. I am using the Ramsonacci ratio (similiar to Fibonacci)to get my entry price.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
sponono, not stress abt the 4th base. I am using the Ramsonacci ratio (similiar to Fibonacci)to get my entry price.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
sponono, it seems like the Ramsonacci ratio is proving correct.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
was referring to RAMS,
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Talking of drugs, how is your short on Aspen coming along...have you exited as yet... you shorted at 150...its now 169? anyway, did you SELL your shorts to exit the trade?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
my Ramsonacci ratio and my trading sysytem is purely mechanical.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
looks like 150 going to be a good LONG wait?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sol is R405
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Poor Garth,it's happened again.One down day and he got stopped out.I question his next choice of sbk. Why not wait for the breakout first?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
my sentiment exactly. he says its a fundamental trade but even then he should wait to buy above R122
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i think he has excellent risk management, but not sure how mechanical the systems are...mixture of charting, fundamentals and sentiment. But he is transparent and once the trade is done, he follows the plan
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
he is not a mechanical trader at all ..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Rams, you are forgiven cos he taken a dose of Haldol.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Rams, you are forgiven cos you have taken a dose of Haldol. Rams,if you are see this post twice, then the medication is working.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Are you on drugs ot taking either of these drugs, Haldol, Prolixin, Navane, Stelazine, Trilafon, and Mellaril? Anyway , God bless you.
0 Kudos
andre20
Contributor
Rams / Preston!! Open a thread for only you two idiots, where you can hurl insults at each other without the rest of us having to read the nonsense of two utter pathetic people. FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
0 Kudos