Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ARB Holdings

divz
Super Contributor
Any opinions on the listing? I am having a problem opening the detailed prospectus pdf only reads the first page of 128 pages anyone having similiar problems? (fact sheet opens fine)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
mine wont open, just gives me an error. but a mate of my dads knows the owner or whatever he is who the company is named after and reckons a very well run company.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Thanks. Want to do some homework over the weekend but really need detailed prospectus. Simon obviously not the only one with a problem can you help?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Can't open mine either and I have dowmloaded the latest version of Adobe Reader 8.1.1
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
also tried to open both files and got error.I was sniffing but without reading prospectus I will not apply.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Mailed ARB.. Prospectus date moved to Monday...will be available on their site and according to them the ost version should also work by then. Have 1 day to study before apps close on tuesday. Arb site = http://www.arb.co.za/index.html
0 Kudos