Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ARB

Not applicable
Hey everyone! Your thoughts on ARB Holdings. Seems their director has been trading a lot. Seems like good value to me!
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
CrownA
Super Contributor
BUY BUY BUY!!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
ARB ?
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
barry, code is ARH. The director, Alan Burke is buying for a couple of reasons: 1-He is filthy rich after off loading a whole lot on listing at R5.10. Thus he is buying back with a "profit" in hand. 2-He is supporting the share price at current levels for fear of further decline since the poor listing last year. My esteemed opinion only.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks Samir.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Guys. Samir, they have got a good P/E though and growth propects seems good with them being in one of the industries (Electrical) in which we all see major shortages big spending from ESKOM.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Samir although i agreet hat he is filthy rich, the reason this is such a good buy is the contracts that they have line dup fo rhte coming year. They have all teh cabling contracts for all new stadiums, and for a multi billion US dollar housing deal in Africa. I thin kkcome next results this share will be right up there with the biggest movers of the year. I got in at 400c and am goin gto ride it all the way to the bank!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agreed, see you at the bank!
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Ya guys. I am being overly critical off the guy cos he screwed me on the pre-listing and did not want to do a BEE deal with my employer (who is a ARH customer and who is AA Empowerdex rated). O well...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
mmmhhh....
0 Kudos