Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ARI - Break out of it wedge

Not applicable
I have some of these and see that it has been lagging some of the other mining stocks in resent time, also in a wedge which broke out today. http://www.chartupload.com/viewer.php?file=l5w3fnpuno8cntj010vk.png
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Hennie, i once asked someone to explain to me what exactly the research report on ARI meant. It had the headlne 'No longer cheap enough to mitigate the risk (sell)). Do you mind please explaining to me what your interpretation of this is. And do you think they will meet thier goal of 2 x 2010?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry can't find anything on this .. you still have anything on this ?
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
i also had difficulty finding it again, but go to buy n sell ideas, search reports, then type ARI and search all categories, scroll down and you should find it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also saw it, it is Standard Bank's method of rating buy or sell. The sell rating is not an indication of lower earnings, but that there is too much risk in their forecast methodology. Whenenver the current price is trading too close to their forecasts, and they are not confident in the forecast, then they seem to flag the share as a sell.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
haha hennie yr obviously enjoying this!! haha
0 Kudos