Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ARROWA and ARROWB

Jughead
Contributor
What does one actually do with these shares if you're now the proud owner of 44 shares each? And another question: What happens with those ARROW shares from the RDFSTB installment?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
buyme
Contributor
i'm in the share installment and i am not receiving the unbundled shares but they are goig to reduce the exercise price by the value of the arrowhead shares.
0 Kudos
Jughead
Contributor
I hope not. what they should do is to sell the Arrow shares and buy back RDF shares otherwise someone sits with a nice freebie of Arrow shares. Just wondering why there's no market maker at RDFSTD today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that is the problem of taking out small positions (R10k) in stocks. You sit with this situation where the unbundled shares are too small for you to do anything with. Best just leave them and see if they surprise you in 10 years time. It will actually cost you money to sell them. Or you could buy more - but I haven't studied their prospectus yet to see if I am interested in them further or not, so can't offer any advise on that score. In fact - I don't even know where to find their prospecti(us's?)
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
HI,I received mine through the post.do get in touch with OST and say that u want to receive all prospectus and year end reports in future.It costs u nothing.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the instalment adjustment terms are on SENS ..
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Me thinks the AWB price is likely to stay static or fall back as there is no income in the immediate future,so no hurry to enter,the price is likely to fall back once the initial flurry is over. the "a" units are likely to keep teir price abd increase OMO
0 Kudos