Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ASA AND FSR

hs
Regular Contributor
Where do you think asa and fsr will close this week
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
asylum
Super Contributor
asa R55 & SBK R 42
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Beyond the scope of your imagination! This is the C wave on the down move. The A wave move was 40 bucks. Therefore 120-40.equals 80.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm on the wrong side of these ones. Need to cut my looses but something is just not right about the way the are going down. I'lll double up and hope, technicals are against me....but then again the market is irrational.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL! Not just the market.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Drigo you may be right bank shares are cheap but unfortunately negative overseas banking sentiment and herd mentalaty has taken over, this may be a good time to get in or double up.omo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
asylam,where you getting your figures from? highly confused u r.....
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
no not confused at all, he asked for an opinion.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Well said , boet! I am frustrated; my laptop I use for spread trades in for repairs, so unable to ride this wave. Not willing to trade warrants any more and do not want to go into SSF on banks now; Friday would have been the right time, I think.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Enough of Bear stories...Lets see what Lehman Brothers have to say tomorrow! Down 25% in Europe!
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Drigo remember capital preservation is the core of good trading. Doubling up is always a bad strategy but if you must, wait for a bottom before you jump in or you might have to double up again.
0 Kudos
TheoPrinsloo
Contributor
the problem is to be able to see the bottom
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The challenge is getting in on shares that still have further dropping potential. I'm so sorry my short stopped out yesterday on DSY. Still in on Didata and hoping for the R6.xx's again.
0 Kudos