Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ATT: Topgun

Not applicable
Topgun, you gave a website on posting last week but it's been pushed down. I went to it and it's very good. But I can't remember it. It was a .com website. Thanks.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
topgun
Super Contributor
concerning which company?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry, should've specified. It was an investment information website. I'm sure you submitted the post.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
I think you refer to my JBL posting - www.sharechat.co.za/index.php/t/1830/
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see. Ok, thought it was .com. Thanks though.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
investopedia.com?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
or cfainstitute.org?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That's it! You legend! I think it's one of the best I've come across.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
don't you want to add that to the list on ads.orbiterinvestments.com?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Done, Werner.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
thanks a mil, what do you think of the article system, do you think anyone would write anything there?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't know if people would write per se but maybe stick an paste. I think people would prefer to read articles already on the website and comment on them. You can do it on moneyweb but that's a news outlet. I think what you're doing is a good idea. Where do you plan on getting articles from? What's your response been like?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
well, got some hits already, but it is very early - site only up a few days and under continuous maintenance, the articles are supposed to come from the users who find interesting articles, best if they write some themselves, i thought of the idea of people making articles with charts of the shares that they think will do well, and include some of their views on the company, then one can discuss on forums and have a weekly article for interest where one publishes charts.
0 Kudos