Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Abnormal and unnatural

org
Super Contributor
As said before, the long period of world peace is unnatural and abnormal, as per ancient natural laws to be interrupted by war, like day after night.My rising wedge resulted in a nice corection, aways short the rallies in a bear market, the lenght of this bear market to be proporsional to length of preceding bull market ... simple.First full moon of the year in cancer is wolf moon...last happened in WW2?comment welcome.see my favour sites...rense.com and white-history.com.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DST
Super Contributor

Org, baby, please fax photographic evidence of this planet at peace to yourself.

You can't, right, because its not.

Now go and have a lie down.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Change your prescription
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If what's happening in Gaza is your idea of peace then Heaven help us all if we become less peaceful! I share your sentiments that war or other major forms of unrest impact the markets in some way, shape or form but so do economic cycles. You don't need to wish for horrible events such as war to profit on the markets.
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Org is just enjoying the reaction when he rattles your chains. The ONLY medicine that will work for him, would be to ignore him like a stop sign.
0 Kudos