Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

About that KFC Zinger....

Not applicable
New Shorts please.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
seems that "once upon an annum burger" was an excellent burn signal.Mmmm,maybe I'll go Long when my eyes hit the Tower rounder and an Island Reversal Bottom is imminent.Go figure.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
ever noticed the Topi rally after hours. Frifay it was 200 points, today it is about 100 points.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why all the sudden pessimism regarding your pessimism?
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
This was all very predicatable. FED didnt officially give us QE3. The germans are starting to get sick of bailing out the PIGS. Markets will likely have a nasty sept until the central banks decide to "DO" sometime (read print money) and then there will be more irrational buying of *****. *yawn stretch* Im staying long gold and silver. Sadly Im also long oil but the metals are offsetting the oil paper loss at this point.
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Gold to hit $2000 by the end of the week maybe?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes Dudes...interesting times.I'm looking at a bottom between 50 and 61.8 Fib based on the rally since Mar2009.And yup,do NOT discount a 20% Down-day in this environment.Hopefully,the Colonel gives me the Long in there somewhere.( a Streetwise 2 ? )
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Point and Figure update: FINI still on a BUY and in Supply.TOPI,the same.TOPI at 25700 heralds the next SELL.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Better keep that stoploss tight at 25700 - because there is a 300pt gap sitting right above it!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Another brick from the wall? Hey, creature - We don't need no intervention! Finger licking good? not when burnt.
0 Kudos