Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Accumulate stock

Not applicable
I need to increase my position in dry red wine. What Odd-bin numbers do you recommend?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
blue_chip
Frequent Visitor
If you need some bluechip collectables that will age well, look at www.waterkloofwines.co.za .No not the waterkloof in pta
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
SkarlakenKoos
Frequent Contributor
...just take the guesswork out and buy decent wine. For everyday drinking with suburb quality and value, try Beyerskloof Pinotage (or the reserve for something special). Beyers Truter (who started at Kanonkop), makes a very decent bottle of red happiness.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Well, I checked my whole suburb...and for the life of me couldn't find any Beyerskloof! Must be in some other neighbourhood then?
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Just had 140 kgs (about 120 bottles) of Calitzdorp wine delivered today - its going to be a fun couple of weeks. Seriously they do a good Cab Sav, Merlot and Touriga, for much less than a Stellie wine - no tourist fee added on.
0 Kudos
Gert15
Contributor
Mammon I got some wine for you. Mail me at [email protected]
0 Kudos
Gert15
Contributor
That's if you are in Gauteng
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
If youre on a budget Arabella is worth considering. Especially the merlot/pinotage blend.
0 Kudos