Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Acid levels in water under Joburg rising

Not applicable
Acid levels in water under Joburg rising. What shares will benefit from massive efforts needed to stop this? People making sodium bicarbonate, etc? Another off-topic: Have noticed I can send exe programs as attachments with Yahoo Mail but not with gmail or hotmail. Am trying to send comparison of two proportions and confidence interval programs I wrote to newspapers, etc so they can test whether the massive circumcision drive is being effective in reducing HIV rate. They are free programs I wrote so just ask and will try to email to you
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
i will settle for hiv before letting anybody cut something off my best friend.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I tend to agree. http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/milos-macris2/ has this to say on circumcision: During heterosexual activity, the mucosal surfaces of the glans ***** and foreskin move back and forth across the mucosal surfaces of the labia and vagina, providing nontraumatic sexual stimulation of both male and female. This mucous-membrane-to-mucous-membrane contact provides the natural lubrication necessary for sexual relations and prevents both the dryness responsible for painful intercourse and the chafing and abrasions which allow entry of sexually transmitted diseases, both viral and bacterial. It seems that without a foreskin there would be more discomfort from chafing and it would be interesting to do a survey on whether circumcised people are more irritable or aggressive or have more stress related diseases leading to earlier death.
0 Kudos