Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Acronyms unanimous

Not applicable
I'm thinking since I despise this loser of a share with a level of loathing that would widely be considered emotionally unhealthy, the least we can do is have a competition to see who can come up with the most appropriate name for it. My first attempts: Don't Risk Diddlysquat; Doesn't Really Deliver; or Dents Rand Deliberately. I'm sure you guys can do better. Try it and see how difficult it is when you also need to avoid the censors!
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
maciver
Contributor
Dirt Real Dirt !!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dr Roffey's Dream or should I say nightmare. :P :)
0 Kudos
Bossie_Bek
Contributor
Dead Ruddy Dogggg!
0 Kudos
Nello
Occasional Contributor
Damn Rough Dive
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Dread Roffey Disease !
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The Darling Recently Died...but Dear Resurection Done, may just be on the cards. Lets get down to 4 bucks and we can talk again.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Dead Rotten Dog was popular a while back. I'll try come up with a new one... Don't Roast Ducks? No, doesn't really work. I'll keep thinking
0 Kudos
Thombo
Contributor
Guys - its always darkest before dawn - having said that how much darker can it get ? OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dark, Really Dark.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I still think we going to see this thing selling for less than wheel barrows used to move the rock Any guess I recon we going to see this thing touch 220
0 Kudos
macG
Contributor
Dont rely (on) Dr
0 Kudos
Roboren
Occasional Contributor
Some two months ago it was said that it could be a good time to get in again. And I did :( I was in the green for a while but Now I'm bleeding heavily. Do I hold on, or do I count my losses and get out?
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
I know it's not the answer you want to hear, but where was your stop loss for the trade? You need to figure that out before taking a trade. DRD looks grim to me, can't see any signs of strength coming in right now. BTW - Gravy, you win for best acronym for the Dark comment
0 Kudos
Roboren
Occasional Contributor
True, I just don't always know where to put it in. I've had a share turn right at my stop loss before and that is frustrating. But yes, now it is non existent and I'm feeling it. Dooie Drol met 'n rrrrrrrr in die middel!!
0 Kudos
Vasilis
Contributor
Cowboys dont cry. This THING has bottomed now at 460 and will start a move towards 640. So buy buy buy now or you will cry for not getting on the wagon.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hi everyone . I got a good one Brazen's (D)iamond in the (R)ough (D)ream
0 Kudos
David_L
Occasional Contributor
Money is a beautiful slave, but a hard master. Dont throw away the old dog yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It seem to be dropping now. Do you tink it can still go up to 6.20
0 Kudos