Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Adding value from the discussion on 14/4

CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Simmers by hk on 14 Apr 11:37 Time to buy Simmers again at 478! Omo! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 14 Apr 11:37 [Reply] [Zoom Out] Re:Simmers by kev1 on 14 Apr 12:03 Agree dont know much about it from fundamental point but from technical point it is looking good Re:Simmers by Gof on 14 Apr 13:52 Yes agreed - good price to get in. Should bounce on long term support, with MACD trending up. Re:Simmers by Electrox on 14 Apr 14:02 Waiting for break on this Symetrical triangle being formed here. watch close of the day. Re:Simmers by Roman on 14 Apr 15:51 This one has been lying on support for long enough.....Needs some momentum to get going. Like a coiled spring. Re:Simmers by hdk on 14 Apr 16:15 I agree, I'm going in with my normal 50K Re:Simmers by DST on 14 Apr 16:23 Well if you and hk are both going long, the price is sure to run up.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Waiting for that coil spring to be 'unleashed'. Hope your predictions are spot on!
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
That coil u speak of could go either way, but looking at how the closing price recovers nicely helps to the upside coil spring
0 Kudos