Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Adios

mantaray
New Contributor
Hi Chartist Even though I do not even know your real name ,I congratulate you and wish that more individuals like yourself have the gumption to speak your mind. Within the next week I will no longer be a sponsor of Standard Banks share portal. No freedom of speech equals none of my hard earned capital. Keep well and have a great weekend.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
john_1
Super Contributor
WOW! This is getting serr rrri ous!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
mmmmm, maybe I should think about closing my business acc...
0 Kudos
mantaray
New Contributor
I cannot provide money for a service when freedom of speech is not being practiced.Chartist words really struck home. My decision thats all.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol. theyve made a bit of a mess for themselves havnt they. if chartist leaves it'll be the blind leading the blind on here, we could all join the Hellen Keller society. What they should be doing is offering chartist a job there...he has as much input on here as Simon & has been here much longer
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol. theyve made a bit of a mess for themselves havnt they. if chartist leaves it'll be the blind leading the blind on here, we could all join the Hellen Keller society. What they should be doing is offering chartist a job there...he has as much input on here as Simon & has been here much longer
0 Kudos
vusi_1
Contributor
Speaking of Simon ...NO COMMENT TODAY ??
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
OMG... talk about drama! puleeze.. no martyrs on the altar required.. move along.. nothing to see. Why is this the correct and only forum for anyone to grind an axe about Roffey? Chartist is taking this one very seriously, and has taken it to TASSA. Good for him. SFM has chosen not to allow defamatory posts in their forums. fine. 1984? Censorship? Moving your account elsewhere? Sounds like a bunch of sulking
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
OMG... talk about drama! puleeze.. no martyrs on the altar required.. move along.. nothing to see. Why is this the correct and only forum for anyone to grind an axe about Roffey? Chartist is taking this one very seriously, and has taken it to TASSA. Good for him. SFM has chosen not to allow defamatory posts in their forums. fine. 1984? Censorship? Moving your account elsewhere? Sounds like a bunch of sulking
0 Kudos
Bigshort
New Contributor
hey guys help me here does roffy and chartist have websites. if they re pls provide me with. sharp
0 Kudos