Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Advanced Fundamentals Course

kwagga
Super Contributor
I thoroughly enjoyed Stuart Thomson's Advanced Fundamentals course on Saturday. I've seen this face a few times on TickerTalk and envisioned him a conservative and rather stuck up person. Boy was I surprised with the full of live, intelligent person with a very sharp sense of humour. Money well spent.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Preston
Super Contributor
How much and where can i get course detail?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
R700 and you're going to have to watch the home page for course details. No courses for this up to the end of June. Maybe after that.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
are partners allowed...can preston bring along "prestonmyhusband"?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For Preston the course is free. Courtesy of OST
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
I am struggling to read the AGL charts?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Rams, is the residential expert on AGL.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
did you mean ACL?...i wonder what prestonmyhusband thinks about that
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
oh , i thought prestonmyhusband was having trouble coming to terms with your wedding gift...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, anyway, attend the course, you need some advancement...
0 Kudos
thmric010
New Contributor
Fully agree. Absolutely fantastic resource for OST clients. More people should attend Stuart's seminars, they are phenomenal value for money. Education is 99% of the battle, and education of this quality at this price is a steal!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
when it comes to the markets, education is only <1%> of the battle....your "educated" fund managers, how much money are they making for you?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Is that the common consensus among all AGL pundits?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
no, does not apply to ACL pundits....even oprah school cant help you with 1% education
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I tried to register on TickerTalk bur nevere received a reply and as soon as I try to log in I get a message: The administrator has disabled your account. What can the reason be? I am new at this and I need all the help I can get.
0 Kudos