Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Advanced stock market methodology

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
A new course which we are trialing on 14 Nov in JHB - if successful (and success is measured by content more then attendence) we will roll it out nationally and monthly in 2010 .. full day and R1,000 fee to attend .. more details and booking on the menu ==> help and education ==> face to face classes .. scoll down to the event on 14 Nov ..
0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
Not applicable
Ouch..that hit my resistance level. What will be included? (study material, CD's, waterbottles)?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
study material, 8 hours presenting from two presenters, PPT handouts, food, etc .. thing about the R1k fee .. to be brutle, if one can't afford it .. then simple you haven't got the capital to be a trader .. so it is our barrier to entry to ensure only people who have capacity to be traders attend .. otherwise everybody wants to come just coz ..
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
If it saves you or makes you 1k in the future, you're set. Surely it would be hard to not find 1k worth of benefit?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
I look forward to the Cape Town class......
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I thought Dr Clive Roffey was expensive. I hope you not getting any kickback Mr Simon Pateman Brown.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ok Ok.. do jews get discount?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Will it be presented in Asia as well?
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Yes, but add a few zeroes to the price :) The barrier for entry to Asian traders is a touch higher, otherwise they'd all attend.
0 Kudos
Salv
Frequent Contributor
Simon, Would you suggest only the well seasoned traders attend or would it be your more average/ new traders also find it valueable?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
I will supply my own food, you guys only eat pap and vleis!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
R1000 or can I submit proof of financial capacity?. The only thing I lack is capacity of trading knowledge... catch22 :)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you don't need to be a aseasoned trader .. but certainly a complete novice is not goign to get it .. somebody already tardign but sensing they are not getting it right ..
0 Kudos
Hedgehog
Frequent Contributor
Hi Simon I attended your courseswhen you where with SA Warrants and all Colin Abrahams course and others, but want I would really like is an in depth course for instance on a system such as your Lazy system. This should be aimed at advanced traders who want to focus and fiding a trading system they believe in. From what I am reading, it appears as if most traders fail because of a lack of a system, discipline etc. I have found that too many advanced courses is more advanced that novice level but are still too general. - Just a bit of feedback - use it dont use.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
fair shout .. but I not convinced .. trading is not about the systewm .. I showed my lazy system to 1,000's of people over the 3 years I did that course .. how many made money .. making money is about discipline an psychology .. an that's what we cover here .. the system can be a dart and a coin ..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon, if this course is about discipline and psychology, then i would recommend fellow traders to purchase this book " Way of the Turtle: The Secret Methods that Turned Ordinary People into Legendary Traders" That course is seriously not worth R1000.
0 Kudos
Goldbull
Frequent Contributor
I'll do the course in Cape Town...it seems to be for REAL traders
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon ,remember to cover the 4 basic trading fears.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos