Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Advanced stock market methodology

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
5 fears .. yes they're in ..
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
To quote Van Tharp "This is one of the five best trading book ever written" I am certainly enjoy this book. This guy made $31.5m in profits and his book is called "Rubbish" mmmm.Mr Brown
0 Kudos
jannie2
Contributor
I will join you guys in Cape Town if there is none in George ?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
oi, preston .. you cross dressing or just hacking ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, that makes sense, but some practical examples of possible trading systems would be very useful for helping the beginners like me. Not necessarily in this specific one, but definitely in the entry level courses.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Oi Simon, are you the Holy One that is going to deliver the Holy Grail to fellow traders. Eish
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nope me not presenting ..

an the Way of the Turtle book .. sure he made a killing, and was a successful turtle etc .. but reading it added nothing, an not because I know stuff .. but because he writes poorly me thinks and doesn't have a clear idea as to what he is tryign to say .. this is often the case with a first book .. so I got his second book (Inside the Mind of the Turtles: How the World's Best Traders Master Risk) hoping he'd got it right .. an no better ..
0 Kudos