Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Advice needed from all members with experience : Proprietary Trading, Trading for financial institut

Not applicable
I am 30 years old, I have been trading for the last 5 years using very simple strategies. I have a full time job and a family that demands a lot of my time. Everything I know is self taught and I have traded stocks and forex markets and have been more profitable trading stocks. I need to find out from those trading for institutions 1. How much will I actually learn about trading from working on the trading desk? Should I pursue a change in career at my age to learn more? 2. How important would this experience be as I hope to one day trade full time as a business. 3. Should I continue on my current path as I have been profitable over the last 3 years? 4. Would it be best to find a mentor to guide my growth? Trading is the only thing that I am truly passionate about. My ultimate goal is to create a life-long business trading. Any suggestions ?
0 Kudos