Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Advice on investment?

Not applicable
Hi. I have been out of shares for a few years. Looking for three shares to invest in with the view of stable growth over 5 years. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Alonzo7
Frequent Contributor
Hi Wayne. I would say (1) BHP Billiton (Bil) (Good Value at moment) & a Great Diversified Company. (2)Anglo Platinum (AMS) (Love it - very Volatile BUT for the Long Haul it is excellent). (3)Grand Parade Investments (GPL) (Beyond Excellent share)...Nett Asset Value = R3.87& is currently trading at R2-95 to R3-00 (approx 25 -30% under value) & Dividend of 2.54% (R0.075),BUT last Day to Trade = Tomorrow in order to be eligible for the Dividend.....Cannot go wrong with this share (My Opinion!!)....I have been an Investor with this particular Company / share since inception (year 2000). Other shares to consider (which also offers good value) = Grindrod (GND) & Anglo American (AGL)... I wish you good luck & happy trading/investing!!!
0 Kudos